Railcar Material Handling
Trackmobile’s difference is its long life span and significant reduction in long term operational and maintenance costs. Trackmobiles have remained the best investment value in the industry since 1948, with many models sold as far back as the late 1950s still being in service today. The average Trackmobile has a service life of over 30 years with commonly available components that can be rebuilt multiple times to extend its usable life.
To preview our Full Line Catalog which outlines the Trackmobile Advantage and to COMPARE PRODUCTS, click here.
Trackmobile’s design philosophy is to build the best machines that efficiently and safely move our customer’s railcars, so all Trackmobiles come equipped with standard features to ensure that operators perform at their best.
- The Patented Safe-T-Vue™ 360° Visual Assist Camera and Railing System
- In-cab Train Air controls
- Industry first joystick and armrest equipped controls
- Telematics monitoring with remote diagnostic capabilities
- Easy to reach maintenance access points
- Full LED lighting package including 4 high-visibility strobe lights
- Lighted, grated steps
- Automatic / manual power-shift transmission
- Accessible external disc brakes
- Floating axles
- 19 LED light package minimum on all models including; 14 exterior, 3 underbody, and 2 interior (see complete list below)
MACHINE LIGHTING PACKAGE
- 4 Strobe/Warning lights – surface mounted on each face side for a total of (4) strobes per machine.
- 2 LED Cab Lighting –one interior LED dome light containing one (1) white and one (1) red light controlled by a single switch. These are not simultaneously lit when activated. Only white or only red lights will be illuminated when selected.
- 2 LED Step Lighting – for night operations and safety (Viking has three (3) one for each stair.
- 4 LED Headlights –white colored LED spot lights, two (2) located at each end of the machine.
- 2 LED flood lights to illuminate coupler, one (1) each end of machine.
- 2 LED Brake/Tail lights – red color rear mounted LED lights.
- 3 LED Underbody Work Lights on Hercules Wide Cab and Viking- placed in strategic locations to illuminate service areas and surroundings.
- 4 LED Underbody Work Lights on Atlas, Titan, and Hercules- placed in strategic locations to illuminate service areas and surroundings.
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390