Typically, these facilities are independent and private entities who on a regular basis transport and provide satellites and other products or services for any number of companies directly involved in space communication and exploration, as well as other proprietary government projects. For more than 20 years, Trackmobile has played an instrumental role in helping launch high powered rockets into space and move multi-million dollar products safely and effectively. With Trackmobile, operations managers can concentrate on one thing – getting their products to their destinations safely and efficiently on time.
Trackmobile railcar movers help:
- Improve operational performance
- Preserve assets
- Provide operational reliability
- Enhance workplace safety
- Reduce total operational cost
Designed with reliability and workplace safety in mind, Trackmobile is an ISO 9001 certified organization that maintains an environment of continual improvement through process and innovation. We are continually researching for new and better ways to improve operational safety and ease of use.
Trackmobile offers advanced safety technology in these options:
- Patent Pending Safe-T-Vue™ Camera & Railing System
- Remote Control System – 900MHz with NO FCC license required
- Ground Control System (GCS) emergency remote ground crew shutdown
- Patented Onboard Train Air Indicator
- Additional Operator Jumpseat
- Enhanced LED lighting and work lights
- Telematics System for remote access and diagnostics
- Vigilance control (Designed in compliance with the Alberta Industrial Railway Regulations)
- LED strobe lights on all 4 sides (standard)
- Spark arrestors
- Safety gates
- Warble and visible warning alarms
Trackmobile railcar movers are available with environmentally friendly Tier 4 Cummins engines that meet and exceed environmental regulations.
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390
©2021 Trackmobile® LLC All Rights Reserved.