Mining is a multi-faceted, year round industry governed by a complex chain of operations that are process intensive and strongly influenced by everything from weather to commodity pricing. If that were not enough, qualified candidates to fill positions are becoming more and more difficult to find and retain.
From unparalleled reliability and consistent tractive effort, to ergonomically designed operational controls that are safety-focused, Trackmobile delivers confidence in your rail shipment activities. We offer solutions that ensure safe, efficient and reliable transport to move loads from mine-to-mill.
Safety is our first priority, combined with automation and powerful performance, results in operators who are comfortable and productive during long shifts. Trackmobiles are specifically designed with the rail environment in mind.
Trackmobile railcar movers can help:
- Improve operational and production efficiencies
- Preserve assets
- Provide operational reliability
- Enhance workplace safety and health
- Reduce total operational cost
- Minimize environmental concerns
- Increase customer profitability
Some of the primary industries within Mining and Mineral Processing that Trackmobiles serve include:
- Bauxite & Alumina
- Construction Minerals – sand, gravel, crushed stone & cement
- Iron Ore
- Oil Sands
- Pigment & Clay fillers – Kaolin & Titanium
- Phosphate – phosphoric acid & phosphate fertilizer
- Precious Metals – Gold, Silver & Platinum
- Base Metals – Copper
- Other Industrial Minerals
Designed with reliability and workplace safety in mind, Trackmobile is an ISO 9001 certified organization that maintains an environment of continual improvement through process and innovation. We are continually researching new and better ways to improve operational safety and ease of use.
Trackmobile offers advanced safety technology in these options:
- Patent Pending Safe-T-Vue™ Camera & Railing System
- Remote Control System – 900MHz with NO FCC license required
- Ground Control System (GCS) emergency remote ground crew shutdown
- Patented Onboard Train Air Indicator
- Additional Operator Jumpseat
- Enhanced LED lighting and work lights
- Telematics System for remote access and diagnostics
- Vigilance control (Designed in compliance with the Alberta Industrial Railway Regulations)
- LED strobe lights on all 4 sides (standard)
- Spark arrestors
- Safety gates
- Warble and visible warning alarms
Trackmobile railcar movers are available with environmentally friendly Tier 3 or Tier 4 Cummins engines that meet and exceed environmental regulations.
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390