Railway Construction and Maintenance
As if government, financial and economic factors weren’t challenging enough, railway construction and maintenance-of-way (MOW) activities present challenges all their own. Ranging from managing track availability windows and gang time to improving communications and coordination among departments, it can seem that productivity and efficiency goals are out of reach.
Trackmobile has kept in step with these challenges and offers proven solutions to reduce down-time and fuel costs, increase safety, and provide GPS positioning while reducing railyard crew requirements.
Decreasing out-of-service time and reducing costs through reliable equipment that can quickly and efficiently move gangs and equipment in all types of weather and conditions has earned Trackmobile its title as leader in the industry. Although retrieving and delivering engines and railcars to maintenance facilities is important, Trackmobiles are most useful for quickly getting track repair crews and materials on site and on-time for scheduled repairs. With bright work light packages and high speed axles, Trackmobiles also are available with a cab option able to seat three crew members at once.
For more than 65 years, Trackmobile has been delivering efficient railcar movement and material handling processing.
With Trackmobile railcar movers, customers experience:
- Improved workplace safety
- Efficient track maintenance
- Seating for 3 crew members with wide cab option
- Quick movement of crews to and from track maintenance locations with high speed axles
- Unobstructed retrieval of disabled equipment from rails
- Reliable movement of equipment and materials between workshops and rails
- Capable of interchanges with Class 1 Rail and Short lines when needed
Designed with reliability and workplace safety in mind, Trackmobile is an ISO 9001 certified organization that maintains an environment of continual improvement through process and innovation. We are continually researching new and better ways to improve operational safety and ease of use.
Trackmobile offers advanced safety technology in these options:
- Patent Pending Safe-T-Vue™ Camera & Railing System
- Remote Control System – 900MHz with NO FCC license required
- Ground Control System (GCS) emergency remote ground crew shutdown
- Patented Onboard Train Air Indicator
- Additional Operator Jumpseat
- Enhanced LED lighting and work lights
- Telematics System for remote access and diagnostics
- Vigilance control (Designed in compliance with the Alberta Industrial Railway Regulations)
- LED strobe lights on all 4 sides (standard)
- Spark arrestors
- Safety gates
- Warble and visible warning alarms
Trackmobile railcar movers are available with environmentally friendly Tier 4 Cummins engines that meet and exceed environmental regulations.
Find your local distributor here today!
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390
©2018 Trackmobile® LLC All Rights Reserved.