Working at Trackmobile
Trackmobile has been a best-kept secret in LaGrange, Georgia. Moving to this city in 1980 from Harvey, Illinois, Tackmobile has been producing railcar movers for manufacturing plants and other production facilities around the world. The atmosphere here is relaxed and family-centric, but the pace is fast and furious.
Now celebrating our 70th Anniversary as the leading manufacturer and innovator of the mobile railcar category. Tackmobile can also boast about the longevity of our employees. Currently our staff includes employees with an average of 15 years of service and we are hiring to raise our next generation of leaders! Over 42% of our employees are proud to claim between 26-37 years of continuous service. This astoudingly long service doesn’t stop with our employees, as many Trackmobiles put in service as early as the mid 1950’s can still be found in operation globally.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Trackmobile family please send your resume to email@example.com.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports which includes analyzing and explaining trends, costs, revenues, and financial metrics incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization’s finances to management.
- Computes and prepares data for journal entries and reviews general ledger and related financial statements. Assists with the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes. Assists in posting to and maintenance of the Hyperion files for Trackmobile and TPG, and periodic data uploads for parent company reporting.
- Assist the Controller by ensuring compliance with GAAP, SOX and Marmon Standard Practice Policies thru internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Backup for local bi-weekly payroll responsibilities
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and policies.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast data to include narrative for differences to budget and prior year.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting or Finance.
Five years Accounting and Finance experience required.
Working knowledge of inventory management/valuation and CPA preferred.
Knowledge of Sage Fixed Asset System or ability to learn Asset Management System
Knowledge of SysPro or ability to learn Management System.
Ability to effectively communicate, in writing and orally.
Ability to analyze information and/or use logic to solve problems.
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
February 1, 2021
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390
©2021 Trackmobile® LLC All Rights Reserved.