Safe-T-Vue™ Visual Assist System
TRACKMOBILE SAFE-T-VUE VISUAL ASSIST HELPS INCREASE SAFETY BY PROVIDING A 360° VIEW AND RAILING GUIDE
The Safe-T-Vue Visual Assist System is a patented, camera system that provides a 360° virtual view surrounding the machine that helps reduce blind spots. Another first at Trackmobile, the Safe-T-Vue offers unparalleled visibility during the railing of the Trackmobile and coupling and uncoupling railcars using its proprietary video image support.
The Safe-T-Vue’s surround view function assists the operator in recognizing a potentially dangerous traffic or pathway situation immediately. Operators get an enhanced view of areas that would normally be difficult to negotiate − this means better, more efficient maneuvering and precise positioning for loading and unloading, saving both time and money. With Safe-T-Vue’s enhanced visibility, equipment operation in areas with dense equipment traffic, narrow loading areas, frequent coupling and uncoupling of cars, challenging track conditions, hidden lanes and cluttered factory yards can experience lower accident occurrences.
With safety as a top priority in all rail shipper material handling locations, equipment designed with tools that assist in reducing avoidable accidents is imperative.
Contact your local Distributor to upgrade today!
Safe-T-Vue Visual Assist Offers:
- Increased ground crew safety
- Facilitation of Trackmobile railing activities
- Simplified rail car coupling
- User-friendly, intuitive operation
- Improved driver awareness
- Reduced blind spots
- Expanded operator line of vision
- Fast, real-time image delivery – 30 fps
- Accuracy – Multiple screen displays, configurations, and selectable visual concentration
- Reliability – Self-monitoring system, designed to operate without frozen frames
- Cutting edge technology (Developed by the Industry leader in vehicle visual technology)
- Patent #US 2018/0043914 A1
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390
©2018 Trackmobile® LLC All Rights Reserved.