The Titan is Trackmobile’s most popular model since its introduction in 2006. Designed for rugged and higher duty cycle applications, the Titan is engineered to conquer even the most severe rail conditions and for optimal operator comfort.
- 6 cylinder engine sized for optimal performance
- 100 cfm air compressor
- Pivoting main frame
- Air Ride suspension
- Optimized cab size
- Standard Features
- CAN-Bus Control System
- On Board Diagnostics
- UltraView 7” Bright Color Display
- Air Ride, High-Back Swivel Seat
- Joystick and Armrest Controls
- Neutral Braking
- Programmed Throttle Control
- Automatic/Manual Power-Shift Transmission
- In-cab Train Air Controls
- Safe-T-Vue™ 360° Camera System
- Full LED lighting package
- (4) Strobe/Warning lights – surface mounted on each face side for a total of (4) strobes per machine.
- (2) LED Cab Lighting –interior LED dome light containing one (1) white and one (2) red lights controlled by a single switch.
- (2) LED Step Lighting – for night operations and safety.
- (4) LED Headlights –white colored LED spot lights, two (2) located at each end of the machine.
- (2) LED flood lights to illuminate coupler, one (1) each end of machine.
- (2) LED Brake/Tail lights – red color rear mounted LED lights.
- (3) LED Underbody Work Lights – placed in strategic locations to illuminate service areas and surroundings
Download the product brochure for an overview of the features and benefits of the Titan model.
The Titan Specifications sheet provides a list of the standard features, popular options, and most requested product specifications.
Download the product brochure for an overview of the features and benefits of the Titan with Ad-Trac model that includes the additional tractive effort the Ad-Trac option ads to our standard Titan model.
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390
©2018 Trackmobile® LLC All Rights Reserved.