The Viking is Trackmobile’s most nimble capacity model. Perfect for lower duty cycle applications where reliability is critical, Viking quickly gets the job done safely and efficiently. Equipped with many of the same features of the Hercules, Viking operators enjoy the same dependable performance and ergonomically designed cab to ensure operator comfort.
- Tier III and Tier IV, 4 cylinder engine sized for optimal fuel efficiency and high idle time
- 60 cfm air compressor standard equipment
- Three access points to body frame deck
- Cross over deck
- Floating axles
- Standard Features
- CAN-Bus Control System
- On Board Diagnostics
- UltraView 7” Bright Color Display
- Air Ride, High-Back Swivel Seat
- Joystick and Armrest Controls
- Neutral Braking
- Programmed Throttle Control
- Automatic/Manual Power-Shift Transmission
- In-cab Train Air Controls
- Safe-T-Vue™ 360° Camera System
- Full LED lighting package
- (4) Strobe/Warning lights – surface mounted on each face side for a total of (4) strobes per machine.
- (2) LED Cab Lighting –interior LED dome light containing one (1) white and one (2) red lights controlled by a single switch.
- (2) LED Step Lighting – for night operations and safety.
- (4) LED Headlights –white colored LED spot lights, two (2) located at each end of the machine.
- (2) LED flood lights to illuminate coupler, one (1) each end of machine.
- (2) LED Brake/Tail lights – red color rear mounted LED lights.
- (3) LED Underbody Work Lights – placed in strategic locations to illuminate service areas and surroundings
Download the product brochure for an overview of the features and benefits of the Viking model.
1602 Executive Drive
LaGrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 884-6651
Fax: (706) 884-0390