The Viking is Trackmobile’s nimblest capacity model. It is the replacement for 75% of the original railcar movers sold.
- 4 cylinder engine sized for optimal fuel efficiency and high idle time
- Three access points to body frame deck
- 15 cfm air compressor std. equipment, 100 cfm air compressor option available
- Cross over deck
The Hercules is Trackmobile’s mid-range capacity model. Capacity wise, it is the market’s most popular class of machine to date.
- 100 cfm air compressor std. equipment, 56cfm air compressor option available
- Optional performance package
- Floating axles
The Titan is Trackmobile’s highest capacity model. It is designed for more rugged and higher duty cycle applications and optimized for the most severe rail conditions and for operator comfort.
- 6 cylinder engine sized for optimal performance
- 100 cfm air compressor std. equipment
- Pivoting main frame
- Air Ride suspension
- Largest cab